Saturday 12 May 2012

Some new work (at long last!)

Hello everybody, sorry for my long absence and lack of updates.

But here's the good news: I've recently re-ignited my creative spark, and occupied myself with a number of new caricature drawings over the past week!

Only a couple of them are completely coloured so far, but you will soon be able to find them all (including "work in progress" images) on my facebook page - please "like" it if you haven't already.

My favourite caricature so far, of 2012 World Snooker Championship finalists Ronnie O'Sullivan & Ali Carter, is embedded below.


I'll add a whole load of in-progress images to the facebook page tomorrow, and hopefully have a load more work posted soon.

Stay tuned, (I promise it won't be as long a wait as last time)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment