Tuesday 3 July 2012

Trick photography

I made these trick photos quite a while ago, but never got around to posting them on here, until now.
The images are inspired by the stunning work of Thomas Allen, whose working process & images were featured on my blog a few years ago.

"Injury talk gets [Andy] Murray's back up" (from Scotland on Sunday, May 27, 2012). 

"Leader Luke Donald straddles a dried-up ditch after hitting a water hazard" (from Scotland on Sunday, May 27, 2012).

"Bankfoot" (from Scotland on Sunday, May 27, 2012).

I had almost forgotten about his work until recently, but once I had re-discovered it, I was keen to make some new pictures based upon his style (albeit within a different context).

The images shown above are just a small sample of my recent trick photography work (you can find the others on my facebook page); and while some of them worked really well, I'm not sure that any worked as well as I had originally hoped for - but they were fun to make anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment